Friday 10 January 2014

I don't speak spanish...

Here we go Juan Pablo!

I admit, I wasn't convinced that Juan Pablo was the best choice to be the next bachelor. However, after tonight's premiere, I couldn't be more thrilled. First impressions are everything- so here are my first thoughts on the ladies:

Amy J: The masseuse. The massage she gave to Juan Pablo was embarrassingly awkward. Not sure if massage oil translates well through a suit? hmmm

Clare: I had an amazing first impression of this girl, but showing up with a fake pregnant belly? Yikes!!!

Kylie: She seemed alright but man did I want to cover my eyes when she though Juan Pablo called her name at the rose ceremony.. when he in fact said Kat.

Sharleen: Although she received the first impression rose.. I am not a fan. She couldn't seem less interested in Juan Pablo.. and it was gut wrenching to see how much he seemed to like her.

Not too much to say on the other ladies yet... but here is my final four prediction:

              Chelsie                              Clare
Chelsie Clare                              
             Nikki                                   Renee
Nikki Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment