Thursday 16 January 2014

The Hymen Maneuver

Victoria... Is there anything else worth mentioning from this episode? YIKES

Ok, so she had a bit too much to drink... But you should be aware that you are ON ABC... I get that nerves sometimes get the best of us but OMG control the amount of alcohol you drink on tv.

I have a lot of respect for Juan Pablo and how to handled the situation. And she is obviously not ready to be with a man that has a daughter.

Moving on... I really think that he and Clare could be so great together!!! I am very impressed with many of the ladies...

Kat's date was honestly forgettable.

Lucy? I love that she is so free.. and so comfortable with her body. Whether she is the right match to JP, who knows. But kudos to her either way!

Another shout out to Andi.. I admire that she was able to put her fears aside and do the nude photoshoot.

Until next week... 

No comments:

Post a Comment