Monday 27 May 2013

Let's take this to the Fantasy Suite...



Desiree's season has just begun with a BANG. We start off with a snapshot of Des' Bachelorette life (Sweet house, car, etc), and get a bit of a reminder of why we love her. She's very gracious and humble among other things.

Let's get right to these men stepping out of the limos.

I know the first night that everyone tries a smidgeon too hard to impress the bachelor/ette.. but there is quite a leap between adorably showing off and coming off like a creep.

Though I don't think Jonathan was ever trying to be cute.. his whole fantasy suite spectacle was just.. disgusting. At first I thought it was a joke gone wrong, but then.. yikes. What a loser!

On a bit of a side note: is it just me or does Robert have this crazy Erik Von Detten thing going on (in a good way)?

Next is Larry, who undoubtedly is a great guy.. but among nervousness came off a little desperate. I was truly pulling for him because I think a second chance would have served him well.

À la Jimmy Kimmel, I am going to give my first impression picks for Desiree's final four:
        
             Brooks                                        Drew
Brooks Drew
              Robert                                     Nick M.
Robert  Nick M.




Tune in for another sensational season of The Bachelorette!



No comments:

Post a Comment