Wednesday 14 March 2012

I Don't Even Know...

Well... I officially had to disengage a bit from this blog since I-as most of you likely have- saw the news among tabloid magazines. That news being which woman Ben gave the final rose..

Now, I'll be the first to admit that Courtney was made to be the villain from the beginning, and that being in a house with a bunch of women who are dating your 'boyfriend' can bring out the worst in you. But during the women tell all, I actually felt bad for her. I certainly began to feel that she actually loved Ben, and yes she is perhaps overly blunt and direct- but Ben said that was one of the things he loved about her. After seeing her hometown date, and her family/human side, I realized she probably wasn't as bad as she was made out to be.

Still, it was disappointing.. atop that beautiful mountain in Switzerland, seeing Ben propose an engagement that was probably going to end badly.

Then came 'After the Final Rose', where we learned *shocker* that B+C=<3 turned into B-C=Reality. The couple however stated that they reunited after the break-up and are currently engaged again.

After last season, I just don't see what I saw in Ashley and JP. (They are GREAT together). But best of luck Ben and Courtney!

Emily Maynard will be our next bachelorette, but if I had to choose a lady from this season for the next time around- I think my vote would go to..... Nicki or Jennifer!

Until May, and Emily's Debut. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment