Wednesday 15 February 2012

Kill Shot!

As much as I wanted Ben to send Courtney home last night, I can't help but love to watch this woman's behavior. This Black Widow/Weirdo continuously entertains me, shocks me, and makes me love myself. She actually has a beautiful smile so I wish she would stop doing that creepy twisted/pouted/puckered mouth thing. Smile or frown, dude. I really cannot wait until hometowns so I can see where this girl came from!

Lyndzi, Emily, and Courtney all scored a one-on-one date this week. Lyndzi's date was cute, but she seems to fade a bit into the background for me. Likely due to a combination of her normalcy and lack of air time (neither are bad!). Emily's date went really well, as she seemed to fully recover from her rough patch with Ben (bad-mouthing Courtney/doing the right thing). And alas, Courtney joins Ben on a giant stairwell/temple for her date. The 'poor-me' show began with Courtney expressing to Ben how difficult this has been for her, and ended with how the other women shun her when she tries to 'be nice' or 'get to know them'. What a crock of shit! A least Ben sees a tiny red flag after realizing Courtney has a hard time getting along with women.

Nicki, Rachel, and Kacie get this week's group date. To Nicki and Kacie's delight, the group date is a trip to 'Shark Alley', where they will be diving with sharks. Rachel is terrified- and while Ben is patient with her, the other women feel that she is hogging time with Ben. The date ends with the ladies cautioning Ben about the female wannabe (sad) Charlie Sheen, and to tread lightly around her. Why isn't this guy getting the picture yet? C'mon Ben, I really don't want to throttle my new television.

The almost cocktail party has us truly believing that Courtney will finally get the boot, but still she is WINNING. Before the rose, Ben pulls her aside to chat. He asks her if she is here for the right reasons... she says yes... end of chat. Whoa! Its a good thing you cleared that up, Ben!

In the end, Rachel and sadly, Emily were not given roses. As always, I see Kacie at the end... and am now rooting for Nicki as well. I would truly rather see Ben end up with Brad Womack in the end than to see Courtney get a rose next week. AH.

No comments:

Post a Comment