Thursday 7 June 2012

God designed you to be a beautiful woman... just don't get fat.

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2012/05/03/0503_ryan-bachelorette_ob.jpg
Well... 4 episodes in and this season is a doozer already! Lets talk firstly about the not-so-invisible elephant/douchebag in the room: Ryan. As I basically quoted above, Ryan seems to spit out some very strange and ugly thoughts. NOT ONLY is he plotting to be the next bachelor, but he actually tells one of the other guys about it!? And put your hair on straight you jackass.

Next- Doug. I'm a little on the fence about Doug, but if I go with my gut- I like the guy. Yes, as Emily says, sometimes he seems too good to be true, but I think he's just truly a good guy. Can't wait to see more from him.

And then there's Arie. He wins me over by the way he kisses Emily on the forehead. Even as Dolly Parton sang for them.. he looked at Emily the whole time. <3

Jef is also another favorite. Nothing bad to say about this guy. Cute, sweet, funny. A little shy but I can already see him coming around.

And now the other douche in the room. Chris. I never really got why Emily was so drawn to him. Even saying that she wouldn't approach him in a bar. When Emily had her first date with him, I really didn't mind the guy. But then, when Doug said that 25 year olds aren't as mature as 30 year olds.. Chris took that as a personal attack and started acting udderly.. immature. What?

And as for Kalon, I don't even think I can comment. On anything but your butt-chin, which wouldn't be so butt-chinny if you weren't such a first class jackass.

Ending on a positive and devastatingly sexy note, Sean. Enough said.






 Goodnight, Bachelorites 

No comments:

Post a Comment