Wednesday 26 October 2011

Drinking a Venti Cinnamon Dolce Latte and Practically Staring at my Treadmill...

So I thought, what a great time to talk Bachelor. As we're still awaiting the next season, I'd like to get some things off my chest. Bachelor Pad. Bachelor Pad?

I've watched this damn show, The Bachelor, since season 1- when I was 14 years old. I know its bad tv, but at the same time it's GREAT tv. I honestly didn't think I would take to Bachelor Pad, but low and behold after one episode I was already obsessing about the 'characters', as I like to call them. Let's recap the greatest moments/characters of the season.

#1 Michelle not having a birthday during filming (and thus talking about it in every interview)

#2 Melissa constantly talking to/about Blake (at one point violently stirring her yogurt while talking about him)

#3 Erica trying to date rape Blake (kudos to Blake for the way he handled the situation!)

#4 Ames running after Jackie's limo (too bad it didn't work out) ps. I'm a big Ames fan

#5 Kasey and Vienna's shameless fights (i.e. the sex fight)

#6 Kasey watching himself on the show, then apologizing to Jake for his behavior (kudos!)

#7 Holly and Blake's happy ending!


On another note, congratulations to Michael Stagliano's twin brother Stephan Stagliano on his recent marriage to DeAnna Pappas!

No comments:

Post a Comment