Monday 24 October 2011

The Beginning of a Blog: Because my boyfriend doesn't want to hear it!

Hello all. First off, my name is Rachel, and yes, I've created this blog dedicated to a certain plague called 'The Bachelor'. Admittedly or not, most of us have at some point been sucked in for 2 grueling hours a week, watching and rolling our eyes at the 5428792th season or variation of this show. I, however, hold absolutely no shame about this. Just as I happily sing along to the Jonas Brothers, own every season of Full House, and may or may not own a copy of Justin Bieber's Christmas album in the near future. Anyway...

Here is the place we can discuss all the characters who have made epic appearances on the show, and of course, the upcoming season. So please feel free to share your thoughts and open any can of worms here, whether your still loathing Bentley or simply can't get over Melissa's uncanny appearance to Janice from the Muppets. Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment