Wednesday 1 February 2012

WINNING

Ok, I'm behind a little in my blogging due technical difficulties, so my rage has been building up. Lets go back a couple weeks before I get to last night's shitshow.

First of all Brittney leaves the show, and good for her if she's not feeling it with Ben. But THEN: Brad's jilted blood-draining 'ex' Shawntel shows up in San Francisco to declare her love for Ben. What? She confidently attended the rose ceremony, which was tense to say the least. The very least. Thankfully Ben had the decentcy to withhold the evening's final rose, and Shawntel's chance of joining the women.

Last week- the first date went to Rachel.While I've always been a fan of hers, I felt awkward just watching their date from my living room. I wanted to fill in the silence for her. I was pleased when Ben gave her the rose because, hey, first dates are awkward in real life- let alone with millions of people watching.

Things did not go so well for Samantha however. I wanted to shake her when she confronted Ben about only getting to go on group dates. Her behaviour was childish at best, and Ben sent her home on the spot.

NOW to last night's episode. Courtney. Courtney. Courtney. Who is this chick? Why is she always 'winning'? Does she realize that when Charlie Sheen was 'winning', he was most certainly losing? And poor Emily, who can't help but try and warn Ben about her, jeopardizing her relationship with Ben by doing so? AH!

Who does Courtney think she is sneaking out to see Ben 'after hours' to go skinny dipping? Thank god it looks like some true colors start showing on next week's episode!

And perhaps the most shocking moment of all was when Jennifer did not receive a rose at the end of the night. I thought they had a good thing going, whereas I have hardly seen any interaction between Ben and Jamie or Casey S. Until next week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment